Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Giving into the Music

What happens when we give into the music?

Last week I had a phone with Cindy, who asking me about sound, healing and voice. After our conversation, something happened. Suddenly she could hear the music.

Cindy: My Fan in my bedroom sings to me now. I started to hear it after we talked. It is a two tone melody. Like a choir

I adore hearing stories like this. It's as if, suddenly, you've uncovered the veil and see, or in this case hear a whole new universe. The one that is making music all around you.

I explained that when you 'tune into' the sounds that surround you, you entrain to them, you find their 'groove'. When sound becomes a rhythm and rhythm becomes a pattern, you have music.

Cindy: If I just listen, I just hear it and it's going back and forth but when I relax I actually hear the music. I can't hear the music all the time though, just when I give into it. But the fan does have it's own music right?

Yes it does. Of course it does. Anything that vibrates on a molecular level makes sound. The fan is moving air which is creating sound. It becomes music when you can hear it's patterns.

Cindy: I swear it actually sounds like a huge church choir, it's volumes is tremendous. It sings me to sleep

Anny: Think of it as the Universe signing you a lullabye

Cindy: It's lovely, now I will start seeing what else I can hear. Thanx, for opening me to the music!

And THAT...is music to my ears!

No comments: