Monday, November 5, 2007

Time Flies, Sound Travels

Wow! Time Flies and Sounds Travels.....Earthdance was wonderful....it was surreal...I was just talking to a participant today and I was telling her that I honestly don't remember it. I was it a sort of in a bubble and everything that was happening around me. She said that often happens when we are the organizer of an event. Pictures will be up soon on the website and I'll brave the video edits, I promise.

Creatively I feel like I'm ready to burst into something new and I will have a new stage/pen name to bring with me. In fact it's a very old name, an old family name, the one my mom calls me, Anoushka. It carries with it some of that old gypsy ancestry we recently found. I've always felt somewhat alone in this journey and this makes me a little more connected. It's a nice sentiment. It brings a whole new energy to my creative presence and I'm looking forward to all the positive vibrations that will ripple out.

With more time on my hands, I'll be blogging more....Sonic Blissings, Anoushka

No comments: